The information you share with In Ink Ghostwriting LLC allows us to provide the products and services you need and want while giving you the very best experience.
This Policy covers how and why we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Personal information is information that identifies you or reasonably can be linked to information that identifies you. For example, when you request an opportunity to speak with us, we collect personal information, such as name, address, email and phone number.
What Type of Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
We collect information to deliver the products and services you request, to help improve your experience, and to support our business functions. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with us.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
• Personal identifiers, such as name and address
• Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
• Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
• Government identifiers, such as national identification numbers and driver’s license numbers
• Demographic information, such as age and date of birth
• Location information, such as geo-location information
How Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you in a variety of ways. It may be:
• Provided directly by you or a member of your household
• Collected from a device associated with you or your household
Information Provided Directly by You or a Member of Your Household
You actively share information with us in various ways. For example, you share information when you:
• Request customer service or contact us; or
• Post a review or comment on our services;
When you engage in these activities, you may share different types of personal information with us, such as your name, email address, physical or postal address or phone number.
Information Collected From a Device Associated With You or Your Household
You also passively provide us with information in other ways through technology. This information helps us improve our services. Here are some examples:
• Device Information: We collect technical information when you visit our websites. This may include information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our websites.
• Browsing Information: We use our own and third-party technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and mobile device identifiers to collect information about the use of our websites and mobile services. We use these tools to provide a better experience for you. For example: cookies allow us to provide you relevant information as you use or return to our sites; web beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our websites and other sites were effective. Under certain circumstances, we permit third parties to collect information on our websites for their own business purposes using cookies, web beacons, iframes and similar technologies.
• Precise Device Location Information: We may collect information about your location when your device is set to provide location information.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to provide you with products and services. We also use your personal information to support our business functions.
Some examples include:
• To fulfill your order or requests for services and provide customer service
• To create and maintain your account
• To conduct auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
• To conduct marketing, personalization, and third-party advertising
• To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services and our business, and help prevent fraud
• To update our operational and technical functionality
• To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
• To conduct research and development
• To fulfill our legal function or obligations
To do the above, we combine information, collected online and offline, including information from third-party sources.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information Outside of In Ink Ghostwriting LLC?
We are careful to share your personal information in ways that respect your privacy and only as described in this Policy. We view you as a valued customer, not a product, and we do not sell or rent your personal information to others for money. All of the categories of personal information that we collect have been shared with other companies, including those within our corporate family, for a business purpose.
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
• Other Businesses in our Family - We may share your personal information with other brands and businesses within the In Ink Ghostwriting LLC family. When we do, the information will be used in ways that are consistent with this Policy.
• Service Providers - We share personal information about you with service providers that help with our business activities. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers in the United States or other locations where the service providers or In Ink Ghostwriting LLC maintain facilities.
• Products and Services Offered by Other Businesses - We may enable other businesses to make their products or services available to our customers. You may purchase products or services from these other businesses. When you purchase these products or services, we identify the other business and share with this business personal information related to your purchase of their products and services. These other businesses may operate their business in the United States or in other countries.
• Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others -
We may share your personal information in other special circumstances, which include situations when sharing is required by law, or we believe sharing will help to protect the safety, property, or rights of In Ink Ghostwriting LLC, our customers, our associates, or other persons. Examples include:
• Identifying and addressing fraud or financial risk;
• Responding to a search warrant or other valid legal inquiry; and
• Responding to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or violation of law.
• Business Transfers - In the event that all or a part of our business is merged, sold or reorganized (including transfers made as a part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings), personal information about you could be shared with the successor business.
Deidentified & Aggregated Personal Information
In Ink Ghostwriting LLC continually strives to make customer experiences more relevant and with less friction. As a result, In Ink Ghostwriting LLC may share with others insights that combine information from many customers in ways that do not directly identify you. These insights do not identify individual customers. To deliver information about products and services that may be of interest to you, we may share information with other companies, such as publishers, advertisers and measurement analytics providers. For example, we may share device-related data (such as device identifier, type of device, IP address, cookies and other information associated with your browsing and app usage) and individual preferences and characteristics (such as insights and inferences related to shopping patterns and behaviors). This information does not identify you directly, but is necessary to personalize the advertisements you receive.
With Specific Notice or Your Consent
In circumstances other than those described above, we will provide specific notice or ask for your affirmative consent, as required by law, before we share your personal information outside of our family of companies.
We may send you marketing materials from time to time. To opt out, simply request to opt out by using the contact us form on the In Ink Ghostwriting LLC website.
If you contact us, please be sure to include your full name, the types of communications you would like to receive or not receive, and your related contact information. For instance, if you would like to opt-out of mail, include your mailing address. Please allow sufficient time for your marketing preferences to be processed. It may take up to 30 days to process your requests. Please note that postal mailings are often prepared many weeks in advance, and you may continue to receive mail for six to ten weeks.
Please know that, even if you opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional or informational purposes. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding any transactions.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of our customers’ personal information. Accordingly, we use technology to maintain the security of your information, but do not guarantee that your information will remain secure.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information?
How Does In Ink Ghostwriting LLC Protect the Privacy of Children Online?
In Ink Ghostwriting LLC’s Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Please contact us if you have concerns regarding the potential collection of your child’s information.
You can email us by using the contact us feature on the In Ink Ghostwriting LLC website.
How Will I Know if This Policy Changes?